African Travel: Safaris,Vacations and Holidays
Thinking About Safari Holidays? Seeking Tour Operators?
An African safari holiday provides the unforgettable thrill of seeing wild animals roaming freely through some of the most spectacular sceneries in the world. Africa is a remarkable place where all of the world's beautiful sights, sounds and nature's bounty seem to have converged. Whether you are a first visitor or a seasoned safari veteran, this continent will leave an indelible impression in your good heart and soul.
By considering a visit to Africa, as exciting as it is, you are also embarking on a major 'expedition' that requires extreme and careful planning. You may need experienced and reliable tour operators to put things together for you. This is where we come in. At Hallmark Travel Planners, we help you design affordable, exciting, authentic and personalized holiday plans to many African destinations (see independent reviews from our recent clients here). Wildlife Safaris are what we specialize in. This site is comprehensive source of information and ideas on a wide range of African travel and adventure tours, ranging from camel-back adventure to top luxury fly-in safaris.
Check Out Amazing Holiday Vacations to Africa
Visit to Amboseli, Mt Kenya, Samburu, Aberdares,
Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. -- Read more
A quick safari itinerary to Masai Mara, Serengeti
and Ngorongoro. ... - Read more here
Namibia Highlights Tours. Visit Etosha Damaraland
and Namib desert - more details here
Tanzania tripi to Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti
and Lake Manyara... - Click here for details
East Africa tour of Virunga park in Rwanda, Serengeti
and Ngorongoro in Tanzania and Zanzibar ... - more
Safari in Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia, you visit
Serengeti, Masai Mara and Victoria Falls.. - more here
Why Hallmark Travel Planners?
Because we try harder. Our travel services include airport pick up transfers, flight bookings, hotel and safari lodge bookings, self-drive tours, just to mention a few. We strive to offer you the best possible advise followed by un-matched prices. At Hallmark Travel Planners, we leave nothing to chance while handling your vacation when you travel with us.
Our African vacation packages and destinations include Kenya, Egypt, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana and more. With your input, we plan and deliver the best value for your money, and operate the most rewarding wildlife adventure trips or beach holidays one can ever imagine in the continent of Africa.
Which Part of Africa To Visit for your Vacation?
Contrary to what some might believe, Africa is not one large country. It is a continent. It is large and diverse, with over 50 independent countries. Diversity in landscape, climatic conditions and culture means there is so much to see and experience. Below is a summary for those considering a visit ....
Best Wildlife Safari destinations: South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana
Best primate-tours destinations: Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and Madagscar
Best beach vacation destinations: Mozambique, Seychelles, Mauritius, Zanzibar and Egypt
Best historical and cultural trip destinations: Egypt, Ghana and Ethiopia
Best birding destinations: Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and Namibia
Stunning sites: Victoria Falls, Table Mountain, Sossusvlei Dunes, Pyramids of Giza, Mt Kilimanjaro and more
What To Expect on Your Africa Safari Vacation
Note that all sample safaris and tour itineraries shown on this site can be tailor-made to your specifications to work around your preferences and budget. Call our expert team for a customised itinerary or complete an enquiry form.
Business Physical Address
Hallmark Travel Planners - Main Office
Nairobi CBD, Muindi Mbingu Street
Windsor House, 3rd Floor, Suite 301
P O BOX 64086 - Nairobi
Postal Code 00620 - Mobil Plaza
+254. 20. 261. 0944 - Office Line 1
+254. 20. 331. 3537 - Office line 2
+254. 708. 518. 470 - Mobile Line
1. 888. 885. 4580 - USA and Canada (Toll Free)
0. 800. 051. 4252 - United Kingdom (Toll Free)
Travel News and Views
- Kenyan tourism hit hard by Ebola and security concerns Kenyan Tourism Hit Hard By Ebola and Security Concerns NAIROBI, Kenya — Concerns about insecurity and the Ebola disease are taking a toll on the Kenyan tourism sector.Consequently, the Kenyan hospi...
- African Safari Lodging – Choosing between Tented Camps and Lodges African Safari Lodging – Choosing between Tented Camps and Lodges Are you planning an African Safari ? If the answer to this question is yes, then besides air tickets, accommodation or lodg...
- Kenya tourism: Way more than just Nairobi and Mombasa Kenya Tourism: Way more than just Nairobi and Mombasa The Lake Victoria Tourism Association is the main driver behind the inaugural Western Kenya Tourism, Culture & Heritage, Travel & Leisure...
- Egypt is hopeful for a full tourism recovery in 2015 Egypt Hopeful For A Full Tourism Recovery By 2015 Egypt's tourism industry, battered by three years of political upheaval, violence and street protests, could fully recover by the end of next year if...