African Travel: Vacation, Holidays and Safaris
Planning A Trip To Africa? Looking For Trip Organizers?
You may just be starting your search for a reliable tour operator to organize your holiday vacation the 2nd largest continent. At Hallmark Travel Planners, we help you design exciting and personalized holiday plans to many African Holiday destinations ( see independent reviews from our recent clients here). African Safaris and Tours are what we specialize in. On this site, you will find a complete source of information on a wide range of African travel ranging from camel-back adventure to top luxury fly-in safaris.
Our travel services include airport pick up transfers, flight bookings, hotel and safari lodge bookings,self-drive tours, just to mention a few. We strive to offer you the best possible advise followed by un-matched prices. We leave nothing to chance while handling your vacation when you travel with us. Our African vacation packages and destinations include Kenya, Egypt, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana and more. With your input, we plan and deliver the best value for your money, and operate the most rewarding wildlife adventure trips or beach holidays one can imagine in the continent of Africa.
Which Part of Africa To Visit?
Contrary to what some might believe, Africa is not one large country. It is large and diverse, with over 50 independent countries. Diversity in landscape, climatic conditions and culture means there is so much to see and experience. Below is a summary for those considering a visit ....
Best safari destinations: South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana
Best primate-tours destinations: Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and Madagscar
Best beach vacation destinations: Mozambique, Seychelles, Mauritius, Zanzibar and Egypt
Best historical and cultural trip destinations: Egypt, Ghana and Ethiopia
Best birding destinations: Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and Namibia
Stunning sites: Victoria Falls, Table Mountain, Sossusvlei Dunes, Pyramids of Giza, Mt Kilimanjaro and more
Check Out These Amazing Holiday Vacation Deals
Safari to Amboseli, Mt Kenya, Samburu, Aberdares,
Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. -- Read more
A quick safari itinerary to Masai Mara, Serengeti
and Ngorongoro. ... - Read more here
Namibia Highlights Tours. Visit Etosha Damaraland
and Namib desert - more details here
Tanzania Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti
and Lake Manyara... - Click here for details
What To Expect on Africa Safari
Some of the best known places of interest and things to see in Africa include the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, the Table Mountain at Cape Town, the Spitzkoppe in Namibia, Sahara Dunes in Morocco, a cruise on the Nile in Egypt, a visit to the Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya, The Serengeti National park in Tanzania, Kruger National Park in South Africa, Okavango Delta in Botswana, the Victoria Falls in Zambia and Zimbabwe.......... the list is endless.
African safaris combine luxurious accommodations and ideal locations for activities and animal viewing. Take a bush walk with an experienced guide who teaches you how to track animals and enjoy gourmet meals of exotic African meats, wine, and local vegetables. Relax on your private patio as you gaze at the elephants bathing in the distance.
More Memorable African Journeys
Visit some of the best wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya then
to visit the magnificent Victoria Falls... - more here
Tour of Cape Town, Kruger park and then fly to
Zimbabwe to tour the Victoria Falls... - read more
East Africa tour of Virunga park in Rwanda, Serengeti
and Ngorongoro in Tanzania and Zanzibar ... - more
Safari in Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia, you visit
Serengeti, Masai Mara and Victoria Falls.. - more here
Hallmark Travel Planners - Main Office
Nairobi CBD, Muindi Mbingu Street
Windsor House, 3rd Floor, Suite 301
P O BOX 64086 - Nairobi
Postal Code 00620 - Mobil Plaza
+254. 20. 261. 0944 - Office Line 1
+254. 20. 313. 537 - Office line 2
+254. 708. 518. 470 - Mobile Line
1. 888. 885. 4580 - USA and Canada (Toll Free)
0. 800. 051. 4252 - United Kingdom (Toll Free)
Travel News and Views
- Tanzania Cuts Elephant Hunting Permits By Half Tanzania Cuts Elephant Hunting Permits By Half Information emerged from Dar es Salaam over the weekend, that the Tanzanian government, through the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism, has cut t...
- “No” to Serengeti Highway “No” to Serengeti Highway The proposed 53km super highway intended for construction across the Serengeti National Park has been declared unlawful.The East African Court of Justice made the ruling...
- Tourists Visiting With A Gorilla Need To Ask First And Get A Time Slot Tourists Visiting With A Gorilla Need To Ask First And Get A Time Slot Rwanda, Congo, Uganda are all home of gorillas and a rare travel and tourism attraction. Watching and visiting gorillas is also ...
- Kenya delays tit-for-tat visa rules for South Africa Kenya Delays Tit-for-Tat Visa Rules For South Africa South African passport holders due to travel to Kenya have been spared additional expense after the implementation of new visa requirements was de...