Interesting rural countryside
Plenty of wild-life viewing
Routing: Nairobi-Samburu Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara-Nairobi
Day 1: Drive from Nairobi to Samburu Game Reserve
After breakfast at your hotel in Nairobi, Hallmark Travel Planners representative will pick you up.
You will begin the drive north out of Nairobi via Mount Kenya past the coffee plantations to the Samburu Game Reserve. This park is noted for its unusual wildlife including the Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy's Zebra, Gerenuk and Somali Ostrich. You will have your packed lunch on the way to the reserve. As you enter the reserve you will enjoy a game drive en-route to the campstie. Dinner will be served at the overnight camp.
Day 2: Day in Samburu
You spend this whold day enjoying game viewing activities and cultural activities too. You may opt to visit a samburu village or a local school on this day. All meals will be served at the camp or at the lodge as appropriate.
Day 3: Drive from Samburu to Lake Nakuru
After an early morning game drive and breakfast you will leave Samburu and drive past the northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descend into the Great Valley, Lake Nakuru via the Thompson Falls. Meals will be provided at your hotel in Nakuru which will also be our overnight.
Day 4: Game drive in Lake Nakuru Park. Drive to Maasai Mara
After breakfast, enter lake Nakuru national park for game viewing and photography. Enjoy these activities till lunch time. Lunch will be provided before you depart for Maasai Mara. Dinner will be served either at the camp or at the lodge and we will rest overnight as selected, in tents.
Day 5: Day in Maasai Mara
We will be able to take an early morning and late afternoon game drive to explore this famous and unique park. As usual, meals will be served at the camp
Day 6: Day in Maasai Mara
A morning game drive will be available followed in the afternoon by an optional nature walk. All meals will be provided at the camp.
Day 7: Drive Maasai Mara to Nairobi
Have another early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast we leave for Nairobi. We drop you off a your hotel or at the airport
End of services
|Safari Rates for 2010 :|
Prices in USD - Each of persons sharing
|Persons in a Group →||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|03 Jan - 31 Dec 10||US$1264||US$1084 ||US$994||US$940 ||US$904|
The price above includes the following services:
- Pick up and drop off Nairobi central business area or Nairobi International Airport.
- Safari based on Safari van equipped with Radio call for communication.
- Safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing.
- Game drive as per the Itinerary.
- Service of a professional and experienced driver guide and Cook.
- Full board accommodation while on Safari.
- Park entrance fees into parks and reserves.
- Accommodation is based in a two man tent and where applicable budget hotel accommodation.
The price does NOT include:
- Sleeping bags
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara - can be booked separately
- Extras at the lodges –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
- International flight into/out of Kenya - Check out Great Prices for Flights into Africa Here
- Entry Visa to Kenya