This is a 6 days tour of Madagascar involving guided walks in the parks. The tour begins at Antananarivo going to Perinet national park, on to Manambato and Toamsina before ending at Sainte Marie Island.
|Day||Activities||Hotels and Meals|
|Drive Antananarivo – Perinet|
|Tours at Perinat National Park|
|Drive Perinet to Manambato Channel|
|Relax at the beach|
|Motor Boat Manambato to Toamasina|
|Flight Toamasina to Sainte Marie Island|
Day 1: Drive from Antananarivo to Perinet National park
After the morning breakfast from your hotel, Your personal driver will pick you up and take you to Andasibe national park . You will stop for 1 or 2 hours to visit the Reptile and Insect Reserve of Peyrieras in the middle way to perinet (this is an option but you can skip it if you are not keen on it) . This is quiet reserve hidden in the jungle .
Your local guide will take you on a walk around the zoo explaining everything you see there including many species of beautiful butterflies and moths and different species of chameleons . There are also giant centipedes, pill bugs, crocodiles, geckos, frogs . You can watch and learn how many of the species are breed and grow up at the reserve and can even touch some of them too. From here, you can have your lunch after your visits from the reserve place and then will continue to Perinet National park.
Today’s journey stops at the Andasibe National Park. After you have unpacked and rested in the bungalow style .
Day 2: Day in Perinet National Park
Wake up early to breakfast at the hotel and then your personal driver will take you to the office of the park and will introduce you your personal local guide to visit the park . Listen to the music of the forest as it slowly wakes up.
The unique calls of the Indris echo all around you as they call to each other high in the trees . These famous, large lemurs only live in this small area of Madagascar. It is a very special experience and will wake the naturalist in you . While touring Perinet National park, you may be able to see over 11 different types of Lemurs, giant chameleons and boa constrictors.
Day 3: Drive Perinet to Manambato Channel – Motor Boart to Akany Nofy
Leave the Park behind as you set off in the car to Manambato channel and then will take a motor boat to ankany nofy . A quiet spot, a village where huts are made of falafa . The cruise on the Pangalanes Canal begins at Manambato . In the surroundings where you can find Akany Nofy (Nest of dreams) lies at 24 Km at the North of Manambato ( 55 mn by Motor boat ) . Good hotels are built there and this spot lies at 65 Km at the South of Toamasina .
Day 4: Day at the Beach
ll day for free activities at the beach. Here you will get free offers you free tours to visit this small lemur’s park which is very nice and easy to see lemurs.
Day 5: Motor Boat Manambato to Toamasina
After the morning breakfast, take a Motor boat from Ankany Nofy to tamatave . When you arrive on the pear, your personal driver will meet you and will take you to the hotel . You can visit the town by your own with rickshaw ( spouse-spouse ) if you want .
Day 6: Flight Toamasina to Sainte Marie Island
After breakfast, your driver will transfer you to the airport and then you will fly from Toamasina to Sainte Marie Island. Transfer to the airport for flight to Antanarivo.
|Dates – All year 2017||2 People||4 People||6 People|
Important to Know
- This tour can’t be booked by solo travelers.
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
6 Days From USD 1,548 Per Person
STARTING AND ENDING: Starts and Ends at Antanananrivo, Madagascar
Comfortable clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
Budget, Luxury, Mid Range
Beach holidays, Honeymoon, Photography, Study Tours